UPDATE . IN STOCK NOW
The Align-Pilates Wunda Combo chair offers a choice of 4 spring positions for each spring and 2 spring strengths to provide a wide variety of resistances. The removable handles adjust easily via a single ‘twist and pull’ knob and offer a height range from 115 to 145cm. The pedals are easily joined or separated using a simple locking slider underneath the pedals. Wheels allow for easy movement of the apparatus.
Please note that some assembly is needed with this Wunda Chair Model as manufacturers ship in smaller pieces to save freight. Pilates World offers a free video service if you need help. Good instructions are provided.
- Maple veneered marine ply on steel frame for excellent structural strength.
- Rattle free handles with easy and secure adjustment.
- Single or split pedal functionality.
- Seat height matches that of the Align-Pilates Full Trapeze Table and A2RII reformer with a 64cm rehabilitation leg option.
- Handles can be used in the reformer Jump Board slots for added exercise options.
- Dimensions: 64 cm (H) x 55 cm (W) x 82.5 cm (D)
View our Shipping Policy.