Align A2RII Standard Reformer
The following information is for the Align A2RII reformer.
The A2RII Reformer is the flagship reformer from Align-Pilates, offering refined performance, extensive adjustability, a luxurious oversized carriage and the longest travel of any standard reformer on the market!
Now in its second generation, the A2RII is the result of over seven years of development.
The A2RII Reformer offers 3 reformers in one, so you can adapt it to your changing circumstances. Choose your preferred leg height from 28, 42 or 64cm to suit your requirements and space, if these change later you can simply buy a different set of legs and swap them over. The A2R has been designed for both studio, rehab and private use, with the innovative design offering a host of easy adjustments to provide complete flexibility in use.
The A2RII Reformer can be stacked and has wheels for easy movement.
- Market-beating 113cm of smooth and quiet travel. More travel means less adjustment and easier transition between exercises.
- Wider & longer carriage (67cm x 90cm) for improved comfort and to suit a wider range of body sizes than other reformers.
- Future proof – Choice of 3 interchangeable leg heights.
- Convenient – Stackable and wheeled for easy moving.
- Quick release spring bar allows rapid and safe adjustment of the spring bar into 4 positions (20cm of adjustment).
- A2R Foot bar locks in 5 positions including flat (the original A2 has 4 positions so the A2R adds one higher position).
- Solid maple standing platform.
- Adjustable foot strap.
- Pair Silent double loop handles and Silent ropes
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs (1 x Light, 2 x Medium, 2 x Strong)
- Removable & lockable shoulder rests allow for a completely flat bed using the optional mattress converter.
- Stainless rope risers for rapid adjustment of rope heights. Risers fold down for use with half Cadillac. Risers feature an eyelet so springs can be attached for additional exercise possibilities.
- Easy rope adjustment system ensures both ropes stay the same length.
- Adjustable feet to ensure the reformer sits flat and runs true on uneven and non level floors.
- Optional Jump Board and Half Trapeze (Extra Costs Involved)