PLEASE NOTE: This Product is out of stock.
FORWARD ORDER: Add to cart to reserve your forward order today. Stock arriving LATE FEBRUARY 2021.
Forward Orders are selling fast - Stock is limited
The C8 Pro Aluminium Reformer
The C8-Pro's rapid change spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial for those running group classes where the C8-Pro really excels. The spring bar can be adjusted with the springs attached, with one hand in a single action, saving up to 12 additional actions when compared with most standard spring bars!
The C8-Pro is stackable and can free-stand, either with the optional new free standing feet or, if leg extensions are fitted, which raise the bed height to 42cm versus the 26cm bed height of the standard machine. Like earlier Pro models in the C series, this reformer can accept either a Full or, a Half Cadillac frame making it the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering fantastic value for money.
The C8-Pro reformer shares all the accessories such as mat convertor, standing platform, half Cadillac as the C2-Pro RC and earlier C series reformers, meaning it sits perfectly alongside other C series machines. Furthermore many components from the C8 Pro, such as the half Cadillac frame are also cross-compatible with A Series machines, giving you additional possibilities and flexibility as your studio grows.
Please note the Gondola Pole is not included and shown for demo purposes only.
- Patent-pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action
- Class-leading travel - 106.5cm, up from 100.5cm on previous models C1 models
- Large & comfortable carriage 92cm x 58cm
- Oversized foot bar & lowered pivot point for extra solid feel
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Choice of heights, either standard 26cm height or 44cm with optional leg extensions
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- Improved 3 position headrest
- Removable & lockable shoulder rests with new off-centered shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths
- Space-saving – The C8-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked and it can “free stand” when selected with either the optional free standing feet or the extension leg option.*
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with a 8 PU wheel carriage for super quiet and maintenance free ride
- New Gondola pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access & a tidier studio! Note; Maple Poles are sold separately
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm - 193cm (4’10” - 6’4”)
Passed Cycle Testing to European ISO Standard 20957 Class S – a requirement for all commercially used Stationary Training Equipment used in Europe :
Testing ISO 20957 Class S Cycle Tested for maximum user weight of 150Kg
ISO Test spec – Pull the carriage using the reformer ropes for 80% of maximum travel distance – performing the motion smoothly with no shocks with:
- All springs attached
- Carriage loaded with max user weight limit of 150Kg
- Rope pulleys set in the highest position on the Rope riser for maximum leverage
- Test standard for class S (commercial use) is 100,000 cyclesThe CX1000 PRO test was conducted in May 2016 for over 106,000 cycles. The reformer was fully operational at the end of the testing.
- Adjustable foot strap,
- Pair Silent double loop handles and Silent ropes,
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs (2 x Light (Blue), 2 x Medium (Red), 1 x Strong (Green)).
Differences Between The C8 Pro Reformer And The C2-Pro RC Pilates Reformer
- 8 roller blade style PU wheels for quieter ride, lower maintenance & superior cross load performance
- Over sized foot bar with lowered pivot point for a super solid feel
- 2cm higher off the ground in standard configuration for improved comfort
The Align-Pilates C8-Pro reformer is compatible with the following accessories
- Jump Board for C* series reformers
- Leg Extensions (to raise the bed height to 42cm)
- Freestanding feet (to allow freestanding of the reformer)
- Half Cadillac frame (bracket required)
- Full Cadillac frame (brackets required)
- Mattress insert for C Series reformers
- Platform extender for C series Reformers
- Pro Rope Adjusters (for enhanced rope adjustment)
- Frame Sitting Box
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
- Reformer only - 239.5 (L) x 66 (W) x 26cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions - 239.5 x 66 x 44cm
- Standing height for storage - 240cm
- Weight - 59kg (GW)
View our Shipping Policy.