Popular in rehab, and studios, the Wunda Chair is finding its way into more and more homes, as more and more people are learning the value of low-impact resistance training.
- Strong solid wood frame for sturdiness
- Beautiful multi-layered laminated wood with satin finish
- Comfortable high-density EVA foam padding with durable non-slip black vinyl
- 2 x Medium, 2 Hard Deluxe stainless steel springs
- Padded foot/hand pedals
- Two adjustable non-slip stainless steel stability handles
- Easily adjust spring tension higher and lower by using one of the two hooks available per spring. Very popular feature as it makes changing slight spring resistance very easy at front of wunda chair. Excellent feature for Physios who have a different range of clients and want quick changes.
While the Wunda Combo Chair is best known for refined leg work, it is actually a multipurpose pilates machine providing a full-body workout from a range of positions. The pedals can be operated independently or as one by either your feet or hands, while safety bars/handles aid you in balance. Springs provide tension and can be adjusted to suit your goals and the exercise.
Whether you are worried about your floors or just want to ensure cleanliness, we offer a Pilates Reformer Protective Mat as well.
View our Shipping Policy.